What do I do if someone has over-charged me by mistake, or charged me for something I didn’t purchase?

f you have been charged by mistake you can dispute the charge by contacting the seller. The seller can view their transactions and delete / edit the transaction to correct the error.– If you don’t get a satisfactory response within a week, please contact us so we can look into it for you syce@communityexchange.net.au